Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned swimmer, we have a class that will fit your needs. Classes range in skill levels and follow the guidelines and procedures set by the American Red Cross.
Ratio for semi-private lessons is 2 participants to 1 instructor. This encourages faster learning because the instructor is able to focus on individual needs.
Ages: 5 and above
Days: Monday – Friday
- 45 minutes of instruction
- 15 minutes of free swim (5:45 p.m. for both the 5:00 and 6:00 p.m. classes)
- FREE swimming on Saturdays at either pool location
- 2 FREE Edge Ice Center Passes
- In case of rain, make-up lessons are held the following week.
Beginners Semi-Private Levels 1-3
Advanced Semi-Private Levels 4-6