722 East 5th Street
Moseley Square Cemetery was authorized by the City Commission in December, 1920.
Mayor Jon Calhoun communicated with the board that the Moseley and Griffith heirs, owners of the property, proposed it to the City for a park to be known as Moseley Square Park. A resolution was passed to proceed with the city engineer and attorney to work out the details. No actions were taken after the resolution was passed for the cemetery to become a park.