Fisher Park is a 33 acre community park. The land was acquired in 1985 and the park was developed and officially opened in 1987. The park was named after Honorable Mayor Jack C. Fisher, who was Mayor when the property was purchased and opened to the public. The park is home to Kentucky Legend Fields, a newly renovated tournament complex offering synthetic infields on four ball diamonds.
- Paved Walking Trail – 0.75 mile with access to Adkisson Greenbelt Park
- Open Picnic Shelter and Picnic Tables
- Batting Cage – Four Hitting Tunnels
- Practice Softball Diamond – 60 ft base anchors, open outfield fence
- Kentucky Legend Fields – Four synthetic ball diamonds, athletic field house with employee offices, concessions, restrooms and event room