Kentucky Legend Fields part of Jack C. Fisher Park, which was acquired by the City of Owensboro in 1985. The complex originally opened as the Owensboro Softball Complex and has operated since 1987.
Kentucky Legend Fields are designed to host regional and state tournaments for both youth and adult softball and youth baseball. The complex consists of four synthetic infields with natural grass outfields and field lighting. The athletic field house offers a three window concession space, clean restrooms, employee offices, free Wi-Fi, four electrical vendor boxes, and a designated event room for tournament directors, umpires, scorekeepers, and media.
Each field can accommodate:
- Base distances of 60′, 65′ and 70′
- Softball mounds of 35′, 40′, 43′, 50′ and 53′
- Portable mounds of 6″ height, 8′ width and 10′ length
- Permanent fence distance of 300′
- Temporary fence distance of 200′
- Electric box for machine pitch
Owensboro Parks & Recreation is proud to host nationally recognized tournaments, and proudly partners with Kentucky Legends and Pepsi to provide a quality experience to our visitors.