With Daviess County moving into an orange COVID 19 status over the weekend, we will effectively re-open the following City Parks and Recreation facilities and programs. Statuses to be re-evaluated each Monday moving forward.
- Edge Ice Center: public sessions, ice skating lessons, private rentals, drop-in hockey and drop-in figure skating
- Dugan Best Recreation Center: normal operating hours
- Fall Adult Softball League at Kentucky Legend Fields at Jack C. Fisher Park
- Fall Adult Volleyball League at Owensboro Parks and Recreation Administrative Center will begin games again starting Monday, October 19.
All sports organizations listed below under a contract or agreement to use City facilities can resume practice and play:
- Western Cal Ripken Fall Baseball League
- Eastern Cal Ripken Fall Baseball League
- United Soccer, Thompson Berry Park
- Owensboro Catholic High Soccer, Thompson Berry Park
- Owensboro Daviess County Youth Football, Waymond Morris Football Complex
- Owensboro Youth Hockey, Edge Ice Center
- Owensboro Figure Skating Club, Edge Ice Center
- Brescia University – Men’s Soccer Team, Thompson Berry Park
For more information, please call 270-687-8700.