Singing, dancing, comedy, art, and magic are just a few of the many talents the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department are searching for in the first-ever “Dugan’s Got Talent.” The talent show, sponsored by Independence Bank of Owensboro, will take place at the Dugan Best Recreation Center later this year and is open to high school students, aged 14-18 in the Owensboro – Daviess County area.
Compete for a $4,000 Scholarship
2nd Place $500 Scholarship
3rd Place $250 Scholarship
How to Audition
To enter, each contestant must submit a 30-second maximum video of their best talent.
No more than five people can be in a single act, and each individual can only submit and participate in one act.
- Open to ages 14-18 & enrolled in an Owensboro-Daviess County area high school
- Family Friendly
- No foul or vulgar language
- No mention of weapons or illegal substances
- Dress in appropriate attire
- Video submittals must be 30 seconds or less no larger than 1 GB
- No more than 5 people per act
- Stage dimensions – 28′ 11″ wide – 16′ 6″ deep – 11′ high
- Each individual/group can submit only one audition
After the close of the auditions videos will be reviewed by an internal judging committee and 24 videos will be chosen to proceed to the open public voting.
Voting will be open to the public
Voting will be uploaded on our website at a date to be determined. Individuals can only vote one time.
Finalists will be announced
Ticket Sales for the Show
Tickets will be available to purchase online at www.owensboroparks.org or in person at the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Administrative Center (1530 McJohson Avenue).
Talent Show Night
Dugan Best Recreation Center
Show Date: April 14
Show Time: 6:00 p.m.